Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bollywood's boutique actor

Which celebrity do you follow on Twitter? Who's tweets do you particularly enjoy reading?

For me, the 'boutique Bollywood actor" Rahul Khanna is it! His tweets are so witty and such a treat to read. Not to mention, the pictures of himself that he posts sometimes. Delish ;-) (Don't judge me. Yes, I am a happily married mother of 1, but hey, everyone loves some eye candy!) 



Photo courtesy|Twitter

Some of my favorite tweets from him are - 

"I hate waking up with the dull regret of a bad decision. What was I thinking last night? Why did I skip dessert"


"Upon whoever dinged my car door while I was parked at the gym, I wish the worst curse I can think of: A lifetime of low flow shower heads."


"How can you tell you've had one Bloody Mary too many at brunday Sunch?"


No comments:

Post a Comment