Sunday, September 16, 2012

Do you believe in horoscopes?

Do you read horoscopes? Do you believe in them?

Whenever there is a low period in my life, I turn to horoscopes. And whether I believe in them or not, one thing that I certainly learn from them is the positivity that I usually derive from them. 
In a normal case, I would probably do something in the spur of the moment, which would not always be the best thing, but if I have read my horoscope, I always pause for a bit before making any decisive move, think for a bit, weigh my options, and generally err on the side of caution.

Now some would say, "But you aren't living life to the full", "You are limiting yourself" etc. But like I said, I think I only do that when I am going through a low phase - when I need some support, some handholding. 

What is your take on horoscopes? How do you tide through your low days?

No comments:

Post a Comment